With grateful hearts, we are able to once again return to celebrating Mass together in person! We rejoice in gathering together again, but Mass may look a little different than usual. Please note the following important details about Mass attendance at St. Mary.
- County health regulations limit us to a maximum of 50 people in the main Church space for Mass.
- We have overflow seating for 30 people in the parish hall to view Mass via live-stream on television.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing between household groups.
- We ask all parishioners to wear a mask or face covering while in the building. A scarf, bandanna, or neck gaiter is an acceptable face covering. Even if you are unafraid of contracting the virus yourself, using a face covering is a way of expressing care for the health of your fellow parishioners and help create an environment where people feel safe.
- No signups are needed to attend Mass. But we can only admit the first 50 people to sit in the main Church area. For this reason, we encourage you to come early for seating in the Church, and to consider attending the 7:30 AM or 5:30 PM Mass on Sunday which typically has the smallest crowd.
- Our Mass times are as follows:
- Saturday Vigil – 5:30 PM
- Sunday Mass – 7:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 5:30 PM
- Mon-Thu – 8:00 AM
- Friday – 5:30 PM
The 5:30 PM Saturday and 10:00 AM Sunday Masses typically have more than 50 people attending. To ensure a seat in the Church, please arrive 15 minutes early, or attend either the 7:30 AM or 5:30 PM Masses on Sunday which normally have a smaller attendance.