With grateful hearts, we have returned to celebrating Mass together again in person! But Mass may look a little different than usual.
Please note the following important details about Mass attendance at St. Mary.
- Social distance regulations limit us to a maximum of 45 household units in the main Church space for Mass.
- We have overflow seating for 35 people in the parish hall to view Mass via live-stream on television.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing between household groups.
- Every person over 2yrs old must wear a mask or face covering while in the building. A scarf, bandanna, or neck gaiter is an acceptable face covering. Even if you are unafraid of contracting the virus yourself, using a face covering is a way of expressing care for the health of your fellow parishioners and help create an environment where people feel safe.
- Half the pews are roped off for social distancing. Please sit in an open pew.
- If you are a single or a couple, please sit in a smaller (2-person) pew along the far side aisles, allowing the larger pews to be available for families.
- No signups are needed to attend Mass. But we can only admit the first 45 household parties to sit in the main Church area. For this reason, we encourage you to come at least 10 minutes early for seating in the Church. The 10:00 AM Mass on Sun can reach the fully allowed capacity. You may consider attending one of the other available Masses to spread out attendance.
- Our Mass times are as follows:
- Saturday Vigil – 5:30 PM
- Sunday Mass – 7:30 AM & 10:00 AM
- Mon-Thu – 8:00 AM
- Friday – 5:30 PM
** NOTICE – 10/5/2020 **
The Sunday 5:30pm Mass is suspended for the off-season